The power of purchasing real estate is a proven long-term investment strategy. There are a number of different types of residential income-producing properties. Each type of property will have different levels of revenue potential and degrees of risk. The most basic of these types of real estate include:
- Duplex (two apartments)
- Triplex (three apartments)
- Multiplex (multiple apartments)
- Rooming house (many rooms with shared kitchens and bathrooms)
- Low-rise apartment building
- Mixed-use commercial and residential
- Properties that need to be fixed up for resale
Whether you are an investor who is looking to purchase a property that nets you a profit each month or a home buyer who wants to find a smarter way to bear the cost of home ownership, I have the information you need.
If you have an interest in Buying or Selling in the Toronto area and would like to discuss the current market, please fill out this contact form or call me directly at (416) 457-1722.
To search Homes or Condos currently for sale – click Search Toronto MLS Listings and contact me for up to date details and market analysis.