We’re still waiting for details to be released to us. I will give you a heads up once the developer informs us in the coming weeks.. We are still projecting costs to be roughly $560 to $580 per sq ft.
- Created by Madison Homes working with the industries best architects, Kirkor Architects and top designers Munge Leung.
- Comprised of approximately 640 suites in two hi-rise towers that sit on an 8 storey podium, with more than 28,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor amenity space, along with more than 60,000 sq. ft. of prime storefront retail.
- With over 60 distinct suite designs, ranging from approximately 400 sq. ft. to just over 1000 sq. ft. Suite layouts include a selection of bachelor, one bedroom, one bedroom-plus-den, two bedroom and two bedroom-plus-den configurations all designed to offer practical, efficient living layouts. Priced from the mid $200’s.
- 9 foot ceilings are standard throughout and will create a sense of airiness and space inside the suites, most will boast terraces or balconies, offering residents a sweeping panorama of the city.
- Designed to be both modern and sleek, yet functional. The kitchens will feature designer series cabinetry, upgraded hardware, equipped with under-cabinet lighting, granite countertops, stainless steel undermount sinks, glazed ceramic backsplashes, island or breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
- The bathrooms boast custom designed cabinets, with mirrored medicine cabinets, Ceaser Stone countertops and contemporary frameless glass showers.
- The Madison’s amenity program is highlighted by the deluxe fourth floor indoor/outdoor common element. At an inspiring 28,000 sq. ft., the amenity area will include an indoor salt water lap pool, hot tub and co-ed sauna and steam rooms off the pool deck. The fully equipped two level gym and yoga facility will offer an outdoor terrace and views of the neighbourhood below
- The fourth floor also offers an incredible outdoor space featuring a central fire pit, five individual barbecue areas, with cabanas and easy access from the indoor party room, demonstration kitchen and pool; the Zen-style retreat (with water feature) atop the eighth floor podium; and The Madison’s movie theatre, demo-kitchen, common dining space and entertainment room